The Optimus Vega is a high performing lightweight remote canister stove with integrated 4 season mode. It offers two ways of cooking in one stove. When cooking in cold temperatures or when extra fast boil times are needed, just open the gas canister support legs and turn your gas canister upside down and continue cooking in the 4 Season Mode. For excellent efficiency and precision cooking on a low flame use the Efficiency Mode. The Optimus Vega has the lowest profile in its category. This means superiour stability, especially for larger pots. The included windscreen with rounded corners easily adjusts to two sizes.
- Gas cartridge linked to the stove through a hose > lowest center of gravity in its class for highest stability
- Integrated 4 season liquid gas mode > for cooking in cold conditions and to reduce cooking time by as much as 20%
- Integrated support legs on valve housing > no loose parts
- Easily rotatable valve housing > just open support legs and turn gas cartridge upsidedown
- With a mere 178 g one of the lightest stoves in its class
- Precise flame control > simmering without burning
- Windshield with two setting positions > adjusts perfectly to the size of the pot
- Windshield with rounded corners for easy handling
- CE certified: CE-845CN-0007
- Boil time as little as 3 min/L in 4 Season Mode and 4.5 min/L in efficiency mode depending on climate etc.
- Burn time up to 160 min at max. output (230 g canister) in efficiency mode
- Dimensions 130 x 70 x 65 mm
- Kit includes complete stove, windscreen, storage bag Power 3,700 W / 12,580 BTU in 4 Season Mode and 1,400 W / 4,760 BTU in efficiency mode Technology Gas (Butane, Propane, Isobutane) Weight 174g