The grip is designed to fit snuggly into the human hand. The ribs and contours on the handle ensure a strong secure grip in all weather conditions. The adjustable wrist-strap wraps securely preventing accidental loss.
Compact and Lightweight
This lightweight pole only weighs 265g and with a collapsed length: 55 cm and Collapsed width: ~4.5cm is highly portable , its easy to handle and easy to carry.
The pole is made of a strong Aluminium alloy which has high strength, toughness, and good resistance to fatigue, to ensure a long service life while remaining lightweight.
- Material: Aluminium 7075-T6
- Weight: 265 g
- Tube diameter 18/16/14mm.
- Collapsed Length: 55cm
- Extended Length: from 95 to 110 cm.
- Included: Trekking Basket
- Included: Tip protector
- Hardened Tungsten tip
- Anti-Shock spring system
- Do not go beyond the STOP lines, this prevents the pole from breaking.
- Adjust the pole to you desired height by turning the bottom section anti-clockwise to loosen it, then pull gently to set the height of the section. Then turn it back in the clockwise direction to set the position.
- If the pole keeps collapsing, tighten the section in half a turn increments until firm.
- Test to see if secure using a hard bump for example, tighten further if necessary.
- For your safety check periodically that the pole is still well secured.
- Caution, do not carry on backpack/head in case of a storm.
- Clean as soon as possible after use.
- Incase of water ingress, undo the sections and leave to dry fully. Then reconnect the sections.
- It is not recommended to oil or grease the internal mechanisms.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.