The WILDCROSS 2 GORE-TEX is made for running in all the wild places you like to go. This season, the upper is even more comfy and flexible with sporty lines, bright colors and plenty of get-up-and-go. This shoe likes to go far and fast, whether you’re on a local trail or whizzing through the wilderness. Try a pair and embrace your wilder self.
This trail running shoe means business – with a new upper, athletic lines, a higher heel and bright colors you’ll look and feel fast.
The protective, molded toe cap and mudguard mean you can rack up the miles without breaking the shoe, or your feet.
Grip & foothold
An agile combination of all-terrain Contagrip® and precise foothold with SensiFit™ wings and a Kevlar Quicklace™.
- Inlay sole: Textile /Synthetic
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile / Synthetic
- Biomechanical fit: Heel strike, Forefoot strike, Midfoot strike
- Drop: 8 in mm
- Lug depth: 5 mm
- Heel stack height: 25 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 17 mm
- Weight: 322 g
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Drop: Regular Drop (>=8)
- Lacing system: Quicklace®
- Techno: GORE-TEX
- Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
- Intensity of usage: Training and racing
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX