The SUPERCROSS 3 GORE-TEX is a waterproof trail running shoe that does what it says it will. Powerful grip that sinks its teeth into the ground and propels you onwards and upwards, a fit that hugs your heels down and holds them in, and SensiFit™ built into the upper to wrap your foot snugly. Not to mention lots of GORE-TEX to keep the wet out.
Get to grips with Contagrip®, traction that connects you to the ground and propels you forward with explosive energy.
A fit experience to hug you in and hold you down, maximizing energy transfer to the outsole. SensiFit™ in the upper, actioned by Quicklace™ ensures a snug and enveloping hold.
Lasting comfort & protection
This shoe combines a soft lining, generous comfy fit and spongy midsole foam, all wrapped up in a waterproof GORE-TEX membrane.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
- Drop: 10 in mm
- Lug depth: 5 mm
- Heel stack height: 35.8 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 25.8 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Anatomical fit: Generous fit
- Drop: Regular Drop (>=8)
- Lacing system: Quicklace®
- Techno: Sensifit, GORE-TEX, EnergyCell
- Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
- Intensity of usage: Occasionally
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX