The updated SONIC 4 BALANCE is designed to be as springy as it is cushioned. We’ve kept our Optivibe™ cushioning to dampen uncomfortable vibrations without sacrificing energy return, so you get a really responsive ride. Now with a softer mesh and inner booty construction, this shoe is revving to go the extra mile.
Optivibe™ cushioning helps limit vibrations with the aim of decreasing muscle fatigue, while continuing to deliver a responsive ride.
Delivers that bouncy, springy feeling each time you push off the ground.
The Geometric Decoupling axis is centered to deliver a balanced, effortless forward transition from contact to propulsion.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile / Synthetic
- Heel stack height: 28 mm
- Drop: 8 in mm
- Forefoot stack height: 20 mm
- Weight: 257 g
- Drop: Regular Drop (>=8)
- Intensity of usage: Training and racing
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Road biomechanical fit: Balanced transition